giovedì 14 novembre 2013

Evaluation


Evaluation

My poster at the end evaluate more or less all the outcomes i written at the beginning of the project. I didn't advertise any competitor because my poster has only two black drownings of a boy and a girl singing. I ended up using adobe Photoshop as a software on my computer because i have lot's of experience with it. The information didn't add to the poster, i think it made it look a bit worst but it had to be there so i don't complain. I never used copy written materials i was very careful when i searched for images. The thing that missed a lot on my poster was the information, i didn't write it all because it didn't fit in the A3 piece of paper and if i added more the poster would have bin less appealing. I made my poster so it was appealing and different from the original and if i was full of info the people wouldn't look at it so from my poster they get the general idea if they want to know more they can ask around.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento