mercoledì 23 ottobre 2013

Working Process





24/10/13
Lorenzo Gianni
G10


Working Process


 1) I started making the background. I decided to make it green and black to make it different from the classic red to make it more original. I kept it like the original drowning made.



                              

 2)I added an effect to make it more interesting and I putted a white line in the middle of the rectangles so that you can distinguish the colors better. i didn't plan to do this at the beginning but i thought that the old back grown felt very flat.






 3) I wrote the logo with a 3D effect that goes downward and a bit of distortion on the X. I had some problems to make the X 3dimentional because the 3d tool didn't work. So i used a very old technique and i multiplied the X and I pushed every one down of one pixel.  




 4) I added a drowning of two kids singing a boy and a girl. I made them black so you can think that the person singing can be you. I found the drowning in a folder i had of basic design presets. 









5) At last I added the info in some boxes with the information about the event and the school logo. I added the fundamental information because i could have covered the design and made it ugly. They are all transparent also the ism logo so you can see what is under.  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento