mercoledì 23 ottobre 2013

Comments and Improvement Needed to the poster



Test name
Expected outcome
Actual outcome
Comments or improvement needed
Dose the school advertise any competitor?

1.No I am not
2.No I am not
3.No I am not
4.No I am not
1.No the characters in the poster are black drawings
2. No drawing or photo
3.You can’t see the singer in the back grown
4.No character in the poster
Can I do it with my software?

1.yes
2.yes
3.yes
4.yes
1.A made it with no things I ever did
2.Very easy to make
3.Nothing I never did.
4.Nothing I never did
Cant be full of info and steel look good?

1.yes
2.yes
3.yes
4.no
1.Yes I found a place that doesn’t effect the design
2.
4.The writing ruin the effect i tried to do 
Am i using copy written materials?

1.No I am not
2.No I am not
3.No I am not
4.No I am not
1.All I use is not from internet
2.All I use is not from internet
3.All I use is not form internet
4.All I use is not from internet
Is an A3 pice of paper big in enough? 

1.yes
2.yes
3.yes
4.yes
1.I used well my space
2.I used well my space
3.I used well my space
4.I used well my space
Did I make it appealing?

1.yes
2.yes
3.yes
4.yes
1.I hope so
2.I think
3.I think
4.It's different so it could catch people attention 
Did i write all the info?

1.yes
2.yes
3.yes
4.yes


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento