lunedì 25 novembre 2013

Why this Poster

Why this poster?
I decided to make the poster number 1. The first poster is the one i had in my mind from the beginning and the more complete between all. It's for shore the one more complete and i know i can be appealing and have all the information needed. I think i can make everything without using the internet so i wont have any problem with the copy write. All of this can be possible if i can use my computer with all my different software. I will use black images of kids male and female so that it doesn't advertise any other competitor. All the other poster i don't think i will event try to make the others digitally. I will make another one just in case the first one looks bad i thick i would choose or 3,4.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento